Dial Your Number Here for Free Phone Calls

Dial Your Number Here for Free Phone Calls
Make Free Phone Calls Now

Get All latest Photos And Videos on your Inbox

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Rebtel still giving free phone call on SIgn Up

I have wrote some posts about Rebtel in my blog before and we were discussing about the free international voip phone calls offered by Rebtel on X’mas and New year.In 2009 also theya re still offering free phone calls up to 10 minutes when you register or sign up with them.
You Can Try it AboveBut rebtel is not offering free phone calls to all countries and limited to some countries.Go to Rebtel site and sign up to ahve free phone callsRebtel Here

Similar Posts:
15% Discount Pingo Promotion Coupon
Call to India at Local Phone Call Rates from Rebtel
Make free Phone calls between Rebtel Countries
Free International Phone Calls
Are You Live in Rebtel Approved Country?

1 comment:

Eddy Martine said...

Yes I have read that Rebtel is offine 10 mins for international calls, I am using Vopium which offers Free 30 Minutes International Calls + 100 SMS, I am quite satisfied with its premium voice quality, I suggest you to also check it and analyze the difference,I found Vopium more cheapest then jaxtr, Rebtel and Truphone.