Dial Your Number Here for Free Phone Calls

Dial Your Number Here for Free Phone Calls
Make Free Phone Calls Now

Get All latest Photos And Videos on your Inbox

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Shobhana to get Married?

There was a romour that the evergreen malayalam actress Shobhana is to get married.According to the rumors, he was a consultant with a private concern who is married and a father of two kids. The said person was rumored to share the stages with Shobhana, assisting her. When asked about these rumors, Shobana denied them.

But the actress Shobhana denies it by saying "I haven't got married to anybody. I am not prepared to go for a secret marriage. Actually I had little time to get married as my dance school and schedules keeps me too busy. I have dedicated my life completely for dance and my school"

No comments: